This book " Get a Financial Life", personal finance in your twenties and thirties is the perfect guide to financial discipline whether you earn minimum wage or six-figure salary. Whether you are an entrepreneur, real estate investor or stock market investor. You need to know the rules of the game if you are a starter and stay up to date if you're an experienced investor already.
Important points covered :
- How to reach your goals, check page 14 for how much needed to save each month to meet your goal.
- How many monthly payments needed to kill your debt; refer to page 40.
- "All you really need to know about investing" covered in chapter 5.
- Paperwork you will need to apply for a mortgage pre-approval; refer to page 188.
- Find a detailed breakdown of down payment and monthly payment mortgage with different interest rates; refer to page 173.